193 Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, SY2 6AH
Volunteering can take many forms and we are extremely grateful for all contributions. Below shows the variety of volunteering roles we offer throughout the year, although only those with current openings have role descriptions at the bottom of this page. When applying to become a volunteer you will only be able to select those current openings on the application form.
- Visitor services marketing, engagement and reception for our Visitor Centre at The Cut, Shrewsbury
- Outdoor learning with our Education and Learning team including Early Years
- Feed the Birds scheme
- Branch community engagement volunteers
- Branch and local groups communication / social media
- Telephone admin support for volunteer recruitment
- Botanical surveying and monitoring
- Facilities and maintenance
- Trustee for Shropshire Wildlife Trust
- Environmental Leadership Programme (ELP) Street Team
Click 'apply' for current role vacancies.